Is there a big smile on your face thinking about the sweet coffee made by your very own BUNN coffee maker?
The best Bunn coffee maker for home is the one that fits your kitchen counter or one that goes with your kitchen design. You can enjoy your cup of joe within minutes. And if we talk about the taste, Bunn never compromises in the matter of flavors.
But how are you going to choose the best one for you from the crowd? Fret not! We have come up with the Bunn coffee maker reviews and the buying guide as well.
Jump Ahead To
- What is The Best Bunn Coffee Maker for Home?
- 5 Best Bunn Coffee Maker For Home: Our Honest Review
- 01. Best Overall – BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
- 02. Runner-up – BUNN BT Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer, Black
- 03. Best Budget – BUNN Heat N Brew Programmable Coffee Maker, 10 cup, Stainless Steel
- 04. Best Single-serve – Bunn MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer
- 05. Best High-end – BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
- Buying Guide of the Best Bunn Coffee Maker for Home
- What Is The Best Way To Clean A Bunn Coffee Maker?
- Why Are Bunn Coffee Makers So Expensive?
- Who Makes Bunn Coffee Makers?
- How Long Does It Take To Heat Water In Bunn Coffee Maker?
- Can I run vinegar through my Bunn coffee maker?
- Should I Leave My Bunn Coffee Maker On All The Time?
- How long does a Bunn coffee maker last?
- Do Bunn Coffee Makers Use A Lot Of Electricity?
What is The Best Bunn Coffee Maker for Home?
The coffee made with the best Bunn home-brew machine matches the standards of the expensive restaurant cups of coffee. The stainless steel tank with an advanced spray head dissipates the water over the coffee and delivers the authentic taste of grinds.
The machines are quite sturdy yet stylish. The decanter of the majority of the machines can hold up to ten cups of perfectly brewed coffee. The patented system keeps the temperature at the ideal brewing temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The fast brew cycle exposes the water to the ground coffee beans for the perfect length of time for a perfect coffee flavor. And the machine is a bang for your bucks.
After thorough research and analyzing the user-experience, the Bunn GRB Velocity brew ticks all the boxes. It is a bundle pack at a reasonable price.
5 Best Bunn Coffee Maker For Home: Our Honest Review
01. Best Overall – BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
- Drip-free carafe with a proprietary lid and spout design
- Can make up to 10 cups of coffee
- Multi-stream spray head
- Large flat bottom filter and funnel
- 3-year warranty
- Ready-to-go hot internal hot water
There is no coffee maker comparable to Bunn GRB. Once you have a cup of joe from the GRB velocity brew, you will never forget the taste. It is considered the “Original Pour-O-Matic”. This great machine and the great coffee make a perfect pair.
This home brewer model uses the technology of commercial machines and brings it to the home kitchen. This speedy coffee maker can brew a full 10-cup pot of coffee in about three minutes.
This machine speaks of longevity too. Thanks to the high-quality profile it possesses. It is a super-fast coffee device that we would recommend to any coffee enthusiast. Its compact design gives room for easy handling.
The ever-ready internal hot water supply waits to brew your coffee when you want it, so you never have to wait for the water to heat before it brews. The insulated carafe features immaculate steel construction to keep the coffee hot for a good number of hours. You can use the vacation switch to turn off the heater when you do not need the machine.
The large flat-bottom filter and a multi-stream spray ensure great quality beverage.
The messy pourers don’t need to worry now! The carafe is designed to arc the coffee neatly into your mug and then wick the drips back into the carafe. So you won’t need to clean the coffee drips each time you pour.
Make sure the grounds are not finely ground. The finer the grinds are, the higher the risk of overflowing.
This Bunn under cabinet coffee maker comes with a manual that has Bunn coffee maker instructions on how to use it and how to assemble the different parts.
Summary:Faster, studier, and, most importantly – affordable.
If you want a standard coffee maker that doesn’t compromise coffee quality, this low-cost model is more up your alley. The user interface is quite easy peasy, and you can avoid the hassle of cleaning. Above all, its functionality is hard to beat. Once you close the lid, the BUNN will do the rest. The internal hot water tank is for faster brew time (3 mins for 10-cups). There is everything to love about this maker.
- Easy to assemble and use
- The lid and spout design prevent messes.
- Keeps the water warm for any time brewing
- Completely automated
- Not programmable
- Lacks aesthetics
02. Runner-up – BUNN BT Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer, Black
- Has a double-wall insulated carafe
- Durable untainted steel water storage
- Has a unique sprayhead
- Specially engineered thermostat for use above 5 000 feet
- Makes up to 10 cups of coffee in just 3 minutes
- 800-watt heater and internal thermostat
- Vacation switch
BUNN BT Velocity Brew is the perfect home brewing system for fresh-tasting coffee at any time. You don’t have to worry about any spills or breakages because you won’t find these features in this stainless and black Bunn coffee maker.
This BT velocity brew with thermal carafe ensures that you take your coffee right on brewing time. It is not complicated at all and works just great and lasts long. This one is quite lightweight, and you can prepare your coffee with no-fuss.
The carafe is dual wall vacuumed and insulated to coffee heated for hours. You can still enjoy taking your coffee even after a few hours of brewing. Awesome, isn’t it?
The water tank is made of stainless steel to keep the water heated to optimal brewing process temperature.
This model is greatly designed to improve coffee-flavor squeezing. And it also ensures that coffee scent extraction is even and complete.
Bunn BT velocity brew machine is fast enough to brew 4-10 cups of coffee in only three minutes quickly.
Consider the space you have got before buying as this one takes enough space on your countertop.
However, as this model has super-fast brewing time, the water comes out of the nozzle very fast and can result in overflowing of the grounds. So, our top pick is too good to ignore at such a reasonable price.
Summary: Who doesn’t want anything fancy? If speed and functionality are the key elements of your family brewer, then this BT Velocity is one of the best options on the market. You can enjoy a quick cup of coffee without the trouble of cleaning for its drip-free carafe. It may seem a little on the expensive side, but worth every penny.
- Keeps coffee hot for longer
- Fast brewing
- Sprayhead ensures maximum odor extraction
- The carafe is drip-free, stable, and wide.
- Simple and Easy interface
- Dishwasher safe
- A bit pricey
- Finer grounds tend to overflow
03. Best Budget – BUNN Heat N Brew Programmable Coffee Maker, 10 cup, Stainless Steel
- Digital clock with a programmable brew start time
- Brews 10 perfect cups in about 10 minutes
- Auto warmer plate turns on during brewing and off after 2 hours
- Shatter-resistant drip-free carafe
- 3-year warranty
The Heat N’ Brew is relatively new to the BUNN lineup and is a pretty nice change of pace from their other offerings. Stainless steel lovers can rejoice as they can add a bit of style to your kitchen while getting the best in coffee brewing at home.
Right off the onset, you will be pleased to see that the Heat N’ Brew is programmable. The water reservoir is entirely on top of the machine, and the multi-stream sprayed is used to ensure the water is distributed evenly.
It takes 6 minutes to brew 20 ounces (travel mug size) or 10 minutes to brew 10 cups (full carafe). It may seem slower than the others, but it is a compromise for the price.
However, it is great for bigger groups. The nice automatic feature is that the warmer plate shuts off after 2 hours. This machine comes with a 3-year warranty.
Since it measures 16.3″ H× 8.7″ W× 9.7″ D, so you’ll definitely need to check your under cabinet space if you want to buy the Bunn under cabinet coffee maker.
Summary: Are you seeking some programmable features in your Bunn machine? Do you want to save your penny yet desire for something stylish? Do you want durability and multi-functional features in your device? Then, what are you waiting for? Grab the best cheap coffee maker without any further ado.
- Stylish and goes with your modern kitchen.
- Delivers tasty drinks and brews the coffee at the perfect temperature
- Takes time to prepare your coffee
- Needs space
04. Best Single-serve – Bunn MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer
- Comes with a cup
- Vacation switch
- Stainless Steel material
- Four Drawer System
- Includes cup, ground coffee, pod, and hot water drawers
- Removable drip tray
Get to brew with your MCU best home coffee maker just the right amount of coffee and drink any variety of coffee that you want! The coffee tool is convenient for a single cup brewing with the flexibility of brewing flavorful coffee. The large, flat-bottom filter with funnel design offers better extraction. It is very easy to clean and maintain.
Though this multi-functional brewer does not come with many bells and whistles, it can serve one cup at a time. It has multiple brewing settings like for K-cups, tea bags, ground coffee, loose tea, or just plain hot water.
This MCU single-cup brewer has a convenient swivel lid instead of the usual flip-up ones. It is also easy to set up once you follow the manual’s instructions on setting up the machine. The speed takes to brew the coffee is incomparable. And it uses BUNN’s standard system of maintaining a preheated water reservoir.
This small Bunn coffee maker has four interchangeable drawers, including the cup drawer, ground coffee drawer, pod drawer, and water drawer.
The spin lid allows you to add fresh water according to each cup easily. There is also a movable drip tray that will fit in the majority of coffee travel mugs.
This model doesn’t take a lot of countertop space because of its small size. It has a capacity of brewing from 4 to 14 ounces servings.
Last but not least, it can be programmed for high-altitude operation.
Summary: This one is a perfect addition to your kitchen if you are among the ones who need one single solid cup of joe. This machine is compact, easy to use, and versatile.
- The pulse option to extract more flavor
- The water reservoir holds water temperature
- The pod drawer can hold any size soft pod from coffee to tea.
- Suitable for high-altitude areas
- Doesn’t have an on/off button
- Spills beverages
05. Best High-end – BUNN NHS Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer
- Exclusive drip-free carafe
- Multi-stream spray head
- Large flat bottom filter and funnel
- Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 oz)
- 3-year warranty
Let the Bunn engineer bear all the hassle and deliver you the delicious cup of coffee within minutes! One cup of coffee from NHS Velocity keeps us going during the day. This model is an outstanding coffee gadget, and it will serve you a good number of years.
Bunn has incorporated a stainless steel reservoir into this model, and this design has made it the best Bunn speed brew 10-cup home coffee brewer. Now the ready-to-go hot water helps you to cut down a significant amount of prep time.
Again, you can enjoy a single cup as it brews only the amount of water you fill the tank with. So, it maintains the consistency for brewing a single cup as well.
You will never get disappointed because the coffee device will exceed your expectations. Its small size enables you to move it from one counter to another any time you want to, and it also doesn’t take a lot of storage space.
The NHS Velocity brew 10-cup home coffee has a swivel-lid to give you an easy way to pour water into the inside water reservoir. The lid is also removable to make cleaning easy.
An inside water tower keeps water at the optimal brewing temperature. It also keeps water torrid for the next fast brew.
Summary: This newest Bunn coffee maker is compact. It’s a lifesaver in a time crunch without hindering the coffee quality. It covers you in terms of performance and durability as well, making it definitely worth a buy. You don’t have to get tensed for the replacement parts as it is backed up with a 3-years warranty.
- Durable and can serve you for many years.
- The tank keeps the water hot for up to 200 degrees.
- The vacation switch is for turning off the heat when you won’t be using it.
- An appealing, no-frills design
- Leaking issues
Buying Guide of the Best Bunn Coffee Maker for Home
Bunn was dedicatedly producing straight coffee machines for the excellent brew but with the lowest fuss. This company hasn’t changed its functioning, and it is still holding the best coffee maker’s title.
However, with distinctive models, it might be difficult for you to choose the right one. Before considering to buy either a Bunn basic or Bunn platinum coffee maker, you must go through some options –
When buying the machine, you specifically need to understand the number of your cups of coffee intakes. You may choose to drink only a cup in a day, or you might be someone who breathes with coffee. There are different capacities within the models to serve you the best. You may choose the traditional 10-cups, or the single-serve brewer can be enough.
You will see some models having water tanks that get internally heated by keeping the water to a standard temperature. If you have busy schedules, these types of model can be a lifesaver. However, if you are not a serial coffee drinker, you do not need to invest much in this feature. Again, the speed of the coffee apparatus is one of the components that you should put into consideration.
Another innovative feature is the spray head. A special spray nozzle evenly sprays water on the coffee ground rather than the ordinary way. It can make a significant difference in your coffee’s flavor. If you are a taste concern, keep these types of models above in your list.
If you have children or older persons in your house, you need to stay extra careful about glass pitchers. That’s why some Bunn coffee maker comes with unique funnels to keep you out of possible burnings.
For the budget-conscious, you should consider the cost of the coffee appliance. The cost goes hand in hand with the quality. Remember, features may degrade with the price. It would be best to look for a coffee gadget within your price range, not purchase a gear that will leave you broke.
Have you considered how much space do you want your machine to take up? The size matters a lot. You should consider the storage space that you have. Some models like a single-server will take less space in your cabinet, while some models like a 10-cup one will take more than you can orient.
We recommend you to consider purchasing a machine that is small in size and won’t take a lot of your counter space.
Bunn comes with a unique feature like a curved sprout and deep warming plate. A drip-free model is always the best one when it comes to cleaning. It is easy to use and more convenient. The features like a warming plate, lid, and sprout help you achieve a good cleaning experience.
We prefer that you buy a model with at least 3 years of warranty. On the other hand, if you do not have that privilege, you should buy the most extended time limit your cheap model can provide.
Coffee gears are made of good quality for last long. Of course, you would consider buying a model you would like to use for a long period without experiencing any breakage or spills. Choose one that doesn’t break easily and is compact to keep the parts together.
What Is The Best Way To Clean A Bunn Coffee Maker?
To keep your Bunn coffee maker working perfectly and as smooth as butter, you need to clean it a few times per week. Even the best may lose its ability if you do not keep it well-maintained and do not follow the Bunn coffee maker instructions. To do so, you must perform some steps properly. These are:
- You must turn off the machine completely. It is better to unplug it completely.
- Now, with a soft cloth, you need to clean the surface of the machine. Use warm water and detergent to dampen the cloth and clean it out properly.
- You must then soak a second cloth in warm water and rinse the surfaces thoroughly. Take a dry cloth and dry all the surfaces of the machine.
- To thoroughly clean each part, even the spray head’s deposits, you can use a cleaning tool. First, detach the spray head. Using the pointed end of the cleaning tool, remove all the mineral deposits. There may be some deposits remaining in the holes. Please give it a proper rinse to clean them.
- With the spray head out of the way, you can now clean the fitting. Insert the long end of the spray head and rotate the fitting several times. It will look as good as new.
- Finally, clean the bypass fitting by rotating several times until the mineral deposits are cleaned. Then, wipe off the residue with a cloth and attach the spray head to its place.
Got Bunn, Hon?
Purchase any of the Bunn machines, and your coffee life will never be the same again. Bunn classical home brewing machine can do its jobs properly, and it can make you satisfied according to your budget. It brews faster than many other coffee makers. We recommend the best BUNN coffee maker for home to anyone at any given time as they are fantastic, durable, and efficient gadgets.
Share with us your experience about how the Bunn machines help you in your day-to-day life?