Are you one of those who cannot get going without a cup of coffee to deal with the mundane daily battles of a busy life? Facing problem to have your regular coffee for the shortage of time? Then we have found out the way to handle the issues. Here, we have gathered information for people who cannot pass even a single day without coffee but having struggle for some time to make it.
Coffee is so far the best way to keep you energetic during your day to day life. A well-brewed coffee is a thing that every coffee lover seeks throughout the day. But don’t worry about your busy schedule. We have found out the best coffee maker with hot water dispenser and review them here in this article.
Let’s have a glance of our top recommended products:
Jump Ahead To
- What Are Coffee Makers with Hot Water Dispenser?
- Why Should I Get A Hot Water Dispenser?
- Best Coffee Maker With Hot Water Dispenser: The Review
- 01. Ninja CM407 Specialty Coffee Maker, with 50 oz – Top Pick
- 02. Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker – Runner-Up
- 03. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker – Best Budget
- 04. Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker – Best Single-Serve
- 05. Mr. Coffee BVMC-DMX85-RB 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker – Best Versatile
- What to Consider Before Buying the Best Coffee Maker with Hot Water Dispenser?
- How to Dispense Water from A Coffee Maker?
- How to Maintain the Hot Water Dispenser?
- Can you use a coffee maker for hot water?
- Do coffee makers sterilize water?
- Can you boil eggs in a coffee maker?
- Does a drip coffee maker boil water?
- How hot do coffee makers heat water?
- Do you put hot or cold water in a filter coffee machine?
- Can a coffee maker make hot chocolate?
- Can you cook rice in a coffee maker?
What Are Coffee Makers with Hot Water Dispenser?
As the name suggests, the coffee maker with hot water dispenser does both the jobs. It’s such a machine not only makes coffee for everyone in your family but also separately dispense hot water.
We need hot water several times a day. We need hot water every time we want to prepare instant noodles, oatmeal, or hot chocolate. And most of the time, it’s very inconvenient for us to use a separate hot water dispenser. Because we already use too many gadgets for our day to day use. Sometimes we don’t even have enough power points to which we can connect all of our gadgets.
In such cases, commercial coffee maker with hot water dispenser saves our lives.
Why Should I Get A Hot Water Dispenser?
We are now dependent on gadgets and electronics more than never before. We always look for gadgets that can make our everyday tasks easier and save a little bit of time to invest in something else.
Our busy lives give us enough reasons to get a hot water dispenser. Still, if we mention some of the reasons; they are –
- Saves time: A hot water dispenser only takes a few seconds to boil water. Which saves a lot of our time per day.
- Energy efficient: A hot dispenser uses very much less energy to heat up water than an electric kettle does. Also, unlike kettles, it doesn’t lose heat through their walls.
- Safe to use: Since most of the hot water dispensers are installed with safety locks, they don’t release hot water out of the tap unless one is intended to do so. It makes the usage safer than kettles, hot water taps, or anything else.
Best Coffee Maker With Hot Water Dispenser: The Review
01. Ninja CM407 Specialty Coffee Maker, with 50 oz – Top Pick
- Has specialty brew features.
- Can even brew flavorful iced coffee
- Home brewer with SCA certified.
- Comes with a Frother that can be folded away.
This coffee maker model by Ninja is a fantastic one to make wonderful rich coffee. It’s the one that is the favorite model of many users for some reason. The coffee maker comes with both the single-serve option and a carafe. So that, you don’t face any problem when you have a friend coming over or when you need more than just one cup.
This one is our top pick for it’s super handy to make most coffee types such as lattes, macchiato, cappuccinos, etc. You can set the timer at night beforehand that when you want it to brew your coffee the next morning. And it will do so.
Besides, it comes with a handy dandy scooper with two different sizes. One is for the single-serve, and the bigger is for the carafe. And you can select the size of the coffee you want to be brewed. You can make small, medium, large, or even a travel size coffee mug.
There is an option through which you can brew your coffee according to your wish. You can make it a classic or rich brewed. There is also an over ice option, with which you can make ice latte or iced tea or anything else.
There is a specialty option that makes it serve you as an espresso machine with hot water dispenser. It has another option to amplify your coffee with a full-bodied complex flavor.
- You do not need any pod for this coffee maker by Ninja.
- You can brew your coffee in four styles.
- It can make your coffee up to six brew sizes.
- You can even have an iced coffee with it.
- You need to give the setting enough time to cool down in order to make a proper iced coffee.
Why you should buy it?
Using this model of coffee maker is simple and quick. It gives you the most comfort when it is morning time, and you feel like sleeping a little more or a little lazy. It has a whisker attached to it that can whisk the milk, crème, or creamer for you. You are good to clean it like any other coffee maker. You can simply run its parts under the faucet to make a very easy cleaning. All it can be said is that there is almost no chance that you will regret buying this.
02. Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker – Runner-Up
- Auto-on and automatic switch-off make it fully automatic.
- Coffee maker for 12-cups.
- A comfortable and secure handle and a drip-free pour spout.
- BPA free
- A drip tray that is removable.
Cuisinart coffee maker with hot water dispenser is great for coffee fanatics. With this, you can have brewed coffee anytime throughout the day, and you don’t have to brew it for every single cup of coffee by yourself.
This coffee machine with hot water function can serve you with up to 12 cups of coffee. Thus, it is the best choice for a large family full of coffee lover members. But if don’t need this much coffee for you or your family, you can program it to serve you from 1 to 4 cups of coffee. And you can still enjoy brewing a large batch of coffee when you have your friends or guests over your home.
It is a must to mention that the amount of hot water its separate hot water dispenser can hold is enough for a huge family to use. Being a separate system, it allows you to dispense hot water for any other purpose, even if someone else is brewing coffee.
The carafe temperature control is another very useful feature of this product. It allows having control over your preferred coffee temperature. You can choose from low, medium, or high to set it. You can have a hot serving of coffee anytime you want. It is very much convenient and easy to use.
This coffee maker with water line brings all the conventional features of a configurable coffee maker in a brewing station into a more modern need for flexibility. It has a feature that allows you to pause the brewing. So that you can have your coffee before it has passed a complete brewing cycle if you want.
- Carafe Temperature Control provides a heater plate along with low, medium, and high settings. So that, you can keep your coffee at your desired temperature.
- The safety feature prevents the unwanted dispensing of hot water.
- There are indicating lights that let you know if the water is hot enough and ready to dispense along with when you should refill it.
- It’s functioned for self-cleaning.
- Its hefty size takes up a lot of space on the top of your counter. It is a problem if your kitchen is small.
Why you should buy it / summary
It has a gold-tone filter and charcoal water filter that remove impurities from the water if there is any. The on-demand hot water heats up so fast that you can enjoy soup, oatmeal, cocoa, tea, and many more whenever you want. For that, all you need to do is to press the lever simply. This amazing hot beverage machine from Cuisinart has almost all the normal features. And there is a low chance that you will regret buying it.
03. Hamilton Beach 2-Way Brewer Coffee Maker – Best Budget
- Brew strength selector with the regular and bold mode is included.
- Has a huge 32-ounce water reservoir.
- Coffee dispensing machine that is programmable.
- There is a display and a control panel with minute and hour buttons for brewing time customization.
- A mesh filter for carrying ground coffee comes with a single-serve side brew basket.
Managing a large family is not easy, especially while breakfast, as this is one of the busiest times of the day for both working parents and students. To brew your coffee and make instant hot drinks for the kids, you just want to save time. It would be best if you could do all of the morning routine chores simultaneously or at the same time. You could then ensure to have breakfast without getting late for your children’s school and your work.
It is the best coffee machine with hot water for those who love to have coffee at any time of the day. Along with that, they want to have hot water always available on their hand so that they can have other beverages or even some dishes. And for that, you don’t even need to have your water kettle being used in order to have hot water for meals like oatmeal or soup. Or sometimes just hot water.
When you’re on the go for a single cup, the single-serve side allows you to put grinds straight into the mesh filter that suits the brew basket or incorporate with the pod holder a soft pod. To add your flavored, premium roast or decaf brand coffee grinds could not be any easier than with the added mesh filter.
- You can get 12 cups of coffee at a single time.
- Cups and mugs of all sizes fit the adjusting multilevel cup rest on the single-serve side.
- The separate programming options of the hot water dispenser and coffee maker let you have both brewed coffee and hot water at the same time.
- The price is really affordable.
- There is not any other design or color from which you can choose your favorite one.
Why you should buy it / summary
If you are among all those aficionados of coffee searching for low maintenance and an affordable coffee maker, you should meet this coffee pod machine with hot water dispenser. It can brew a premium roast coffee or even the basic ones within a fraction of the cost and time that a coffee shop can take.
04. Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker – Best Single-Serve
- In can brew for the cups of multiple sizes, such as 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz.
- It is able to dispense hot water on demand.
- It has a large water reservoir that can hold up to 52 ounces of water.
- The simple button controls of this coffee maker make it very easy to use.
- It has a removable drip tray.
This coffee maker machine by Keurig with a separate hot water dispenser is the newest one. It is twelve and a half inches tall, nine and a half inches wide, and 11.6 inches deep. This unit weighs 7.4 pounds. This model is fingerprint-resistant. So you don’t have to worry about wiping it down frequently.
A filter is included in its package. You can use it if your water needs to be purified. Each filter lasts for up to two months or up to sixty tank refills. If you are using filtered water, you don’t need to use the filter given with it.
The auto-off feature turns off the unit automatically two hours after the last use. However, you can disable this feature. And the instructions are in the user manual. The descale light will illuminate when the machines need descaling. And that should be done every three to six months. The ‘add water’ will illuminate when you need more water in the reservoir.
- The water reservoir is removable; thus, refilling it is easier.
- The quite brew technology minimizes the noise while you use it.
- Because of its removable drip tray, travel mugs, even up to 7.4 inches tall, can be accommodated in it.
- The strong brew can kick up the strength and intensity of your coffee.
- The plastic material can sometimes make it less durable.
Why you should buy it / summary
This model is extremely simple to use. Because it does not have a lot of options. Its drip tray can hold about 8 ounces of overflow. You can wash the drip tray as well as the water reservoir on the top rack on your dishwasher machine. This model is even very easy to clean.
05. Mr. Coffee BVMC-DMX85-RB 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker – Best Versatile
- It has two separate water reservoirs.
- There is a hot water station.
- It can accommodate your travel mugs as well as bowls.
- It is programmable.
- Safety indicator light on the hot water dispenser.
This coffee maker is even able to dispense hot water for you. Thus, there is no need for you to have an extra kettle for hot water to be used for other purposes. Such as, to make any other beverage, drinks, or food. With this coffee maker, you can enjoy your coffee along with your oatmeal or instant noodles. All at the same time, that too, without any fuss. No boiling, no kettle!
This is a multitasking coffee maker that can contribute to all tastes in the house. No matter if each of your family members wants their coffee differently strong. It can be programmed through this machine. You can make your coffee low, medium, or highly strong.
It’s lightweight and compactly built. Thus, it is very convenient to use and move. And it does not even tale up much of your space on the countertop.
- Its ‘grab a cup auto pause’ option allows you to enjoy your coffee even in the midst of brewing.
- With the brew strength selector, you can choose how strong you want your coffee to be.
- You can have a check on the water level through the dual water window.
- With the delay timer, you can set up a time as your wish about when you want a perfectly brewed coffee.
- It can hold up to only 16 ounces of water in its hot water dispense.
Why you should buy it / summary
This single cup coffee maker with hot water dispenser can outperform most other coffee makers in the market. This one is so far the most versatile one. If you buy this coffee maker, you will not have to wake up early in the morning to brew your coffee. The machine will do it itself once you program it, and you can enjoy your sleep for a few more minutes. This one is the best for those busy people who cannot start their day without a jolt of java.
What to Consider Before Buying the Best Coffee Maker with Hot Water Dispenser?
Choosing the right coffee maker for you is very important. Because you don’t want to be left with a model that is over complicated and does not make the coffee you love. Here are the things to look out for so that you can find the best coffee maker with hot water dispenser for you.
We will be discussing some parameters of coffee machines in this part. These are very important to decide which coffee maker with hot water dispenser and water line should be bought.
A self-cleaning procedure is always a very important factor to influence your buying choice. It is not a must, but it is indeed very beneficial if your schedule is too tight. Thus, you should look for this feature while buying a coffee maker if it is difficult for you to clean it.
Good quality filter:
You should never miss looking for good quality filters in your coffee machine. Because it is not always possible to put filtered or purified water into your coffee maker. The coffee maker cannot purify water unless it has a filter in it. And you cannot have your coffee with unpurified water. So, it’s better to have a filter.
You should not compromise with safety features while buying a coffee maker for you. Because accidents can happen anytime. You may often forget about the coffee machine when you are busy with anything else. And the hot water dispenser may still remain on over there. There should be an indicator to remind you of that. There can be other safety features like that. The more, the better.
Label for serving coffee:
You should look for the machine label that says the number of coffee servings the machine can provide without any refill. And choose your preferred one. Some models make single-serve coffee; some serve a whole carafe. While some can do both.
When it comes to the appliance, the design is a very significant factor. Because you are going to want your coffee maker not only to function well but also to look great.
The next thing you need to know is if the device can fit physically once you bring it home. Nothing is worse than taking a long time to buy a product only to discover that the coffee makers don’t fit into the available space.
How to Dispense Water from A Coffee Maker?
The way to dispense water from any coffee maker is more or less the same. And the procedure is quite simple. Almost all plumbed coffee maker with hot water dispenser has a lever or knob for dispensing water. And all you need to do is to turn the knob or pull the lever. You have to place a mug or cup under the cappuccino bar. And your mug will be filled with hot water.
How to Maintain the Hot Water Dispenser?
Everything we use in our life needs maintenance, so does a hot water dispenser. In this part of the article, we will be suggesting you some ways to maintain your hot water dispenser –
- Suppose you are not using your hot water dispenser for a long period of time, such as a week or more for vacation or any other purpose. We suggest you turn the switch off. Then after the break, you should drain any stale water before use. You should at least draw the water down to the tap level. You can repeat the procedure in order to ensure a proper flush of the tank.
- For the maintenance of anything, there is no such alternative as cleaning. Thus, you should thoroughly clean your hot water dispenser regularly.
- While cleaning, you have to ensure that the external surface is not cleaned with any abrasive material. Because surely no one wants scratches over their stuff.
- You should not forget to empty out the front drip tray regularly.
- If you want your draw off the tap to remain clean and do not want limescale deposits to build up around the outlet of the tap. You should wipe it every single day.
There are so many options in the market that it is really hard to decide which one is the best coffee maker with hot water dispenser. You should always remember that a fantastic cup of coffee does not only depend on fresh, nicely roasted, and ground beans. You also need fresh, purified water at the right temperature along with the proper technique of brewing.
The best coffee maker with a grinder and hot water dispenser along with good quality coffee beans can give you the rest of the things. And it will ensure that you have a perfect cup of coffee.