Cuisinart DCC-3400 Coffee Maker Review
If you're looking for an excellent coffee maker that can make the best coffee every single time, this is the right place for you. The Cuisinart DCC-3400 coffee maker delivers fine coffee-making technology, which guarantees hot coffee temperatures at the same great flavor.
It is an excellent coffee machine that is easy to operate even with its different features. This will give you great coffee without spoiling the brew. We shall show you why it's among the best, and I must have in your kitchen.
Bundle of Features: Cuisinart DCC-3400 Coffee Maker Review
This coffee machine comes with a Brew pause great for people who are always in a hurry. This offers you are chance to have one cup of coffee before the entire brewing cycle is complete. Simply pull out the carafe and then pour your cup of coffee.
Once you pull the carafe out, the brewing process will automatically pause. Wenda Carafe is placed back inside the machine will automatically continue blowing the remaining coffee. All this can be done without causing a mess in the kitchen.
Fully automatic with simple control buttons
It features simple control buttons that make it easy to operate the Machine. The easy-to-read circular buttons included clean, bold, brew/off, Auto-on, and 1-4 button. The clean button will turn red when it's time to clean up. You push the button, and it starts self-cleaning.
The Bold button lets you have stronger flavored coffee in a matter of seconds. The auto on button lets you program your machine to make coffee any time of the day you want. It's a 24-hour programmable setting. The 1-4 button lets you brew 1-4 cups of coffee without making the full pot that can go to waste.
Ideal coffee temperature
The best coffee brewing temperature is 200°F. This cannot be found on most standard coffee brewers. The Cuisinart DCC 3400 coffee maker can reach this temperature to give you hotter coffee of good quality.
The coffee brewed has more flavor and will stay that way without having to use more coffee grounds. Additionally, the bold button feature will maintain the hot water inside the brew chamber for some time, adding flavor to your coffee.
12-cup thermal carafe
It comes with a well-designed thermal carafe that can keep your coffee hot for hours. Several coffee makers feature a hot plate or a thermal container to retain heat. The thermal container can allow volatile acids and flavor to escape, which can leave a foul-tasting brew.
With the Cuisinart, you don't have to worry about that. You will get the best coffee taste even after it was brewed 4 hours back. The thermal carafe will also feel 12 regular coffee cups that can help you brew the best coffee enough for all your guests.
Showerhead and a beautiful exterior
It features a showerhead, which ensures that water reaches all the coffee grounds. This will enable the proper and thorough extraction of every bit of flavor compounds in the coffee grounds. Also, the showerhead design ensures complete saturation in the filtering area.
Furthermore, it comes with a beautiful exterior made of a more Stainless finish compared to other Cuisinart models. This will give you a more durable coffee maker that will serve you for years. You will also get a good-looking coffee maker that can blend in any kitchen interior.
Charcoal filtration system and gold-tone cone style filter
It comes with the best charcoal filtration system. To ensure that contaminants and chlorine are reduced to the minimum to prevent the buildup of calcium carbonate in the brew chamber. It is also compatible with generic replacement charcoal water filters aside from the Cuisinart branded replacement filters.
Furthermore, it comes with a gold-tone metal filter and paper cone style filters. These are to offer you an option of either less coffee oil or a tad bit less silt in your cup of coffee. With these options, you can have the best coffee that you prefer.
- Comes with simple control buttons with bright blue LED lighting.
- It can easily brew 1-4 coffee
- Features 200°F water temperature perfect for brewing coffee
- Comes with a 12-cup thermal carafe to keep coffee hot for up to four hours without losing its flavor.
- It features a beautiful exterior to give you a more durable and good-looking coffee maker
- It comes with a showerhead
- Has a brew-pause
- Beautiful design
- Thermal carafe
- 24-hour brewing options
- Ready tone alarm
- The thermal carafe is a little heavy and not a see-through
- Brewing temperature is not adjustable
Frequently Asked Questions
Question #1: How do you clean the Cuisinart DCC-3400, coffee maker?
- Reply: First, you make sure to remove the charcoal filter from the water reservoir and then fill the water reservoir with a mixture of water and white vinegar. Press and hold the self-clean button until the clean LED flashes Green. When it does, you can then release the button; it will beep five times to tell you that it's done, and the coffee maker will shut off. The filter basket can be washed separately as well as the upper rack.
Question #2: How do I set the time on my Cuisinart coffee maker?
- Reply: When you plug the coffee maker in, it will show 12:00 at the time bar. Set the correct time by pressing and holding the hour button until you reach the correct hour then proceed to do the same on the minute button.
Question #3: Can you use the Cuisinart DCC-3400 to brew hot water for tea?
- Reply: Yes, you can. This is because it blows water up to 200°F, which is near-boiling. It is very hot there for you can use it for tea.
If you need a high-class coffee maker at an affordable price, then you need to order this machine today. As a product from Cuisinart, we guarantee you will get the best performance that will last you for years.
While the Carafe can be improved, this coffee maker still makes a decent option that will do more to impress you. It will work to deliver, and we guarantee you won't be disappointed in the long run.